QUARTERPINCHER.COM PRIVACY NOTICE
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CUSTOMERS DOES QuarterPincher.com GATHER?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at QuarterPincher.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses QuarterPincher.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of QuarterPincher.com on other Web sites.
• E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from QuarterPincher.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
• Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
• Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as easier purchasing, personalized advertisements.
DOES QUARTERPINCHER.COM SHARE THE INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
• Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries HourGlass Media, LLC. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
• Which Information Can I Access?
QuarterPincher.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with QuarterPincher.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
• Are Children Allowed to Use QuarterPincher.com?
QuarterPincher.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use QuarterPincher.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
• Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit QuarterPincher.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Ohio. If you have any concern about privacy at QuarterPincher.com, please contact us at admin@QuarterPincher.com with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Terms and Conditions will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never attempt to change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
EXAMPLES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
• Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you communicate in any way with QuarterPincher.com. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through QuarterPincher.com and it’s Merchants; provide information in your account or your profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form.
• Automatic Information